Low Energy Nuclear Reactions
A growing number of individuals and organizations are claiming that a new type of energy source has been
discovered -- one much more powerful than all known chemical sources and without the high cost or damaging
radiation of current nuclear sources. This controversial and potentially hugely important topic deserves
balanced, open-minded analysis but suffers instead from preconceptions, arrogance, disinformation, incredulity
and group-think. The purpose of this web site is to provide in-depth objective analysis of all the interesting
aspects of LENR, beginning with the fundamental question:
What if they are real? Visit
Comparing Energy Sources to learn how prototype LENR devices stack up against
conventional energy sources.
There's a new long duration test report due any day on the E-Cat. How will the results be interpreted?
Assessing the 6-Month E-Cat Report.
LENR at a Glance
- Reactions, presumed to be nuclear in nature, capable of producing significantly more heat energy than is
input to the system.
- An "energy multiplier" that would end reliance on fossil fuels and dramatically reduce energy costs
for all businesses and individuals.
- Controversial. No accepted scientific explanation, but compelling scientific observations and device
tests. Occupies energy "death valley" between known chemical and nuclear processes.
- Very green. No radiation or emissions, just heat. Uses only a tiny bit of nickel and hydrogen.
- Coming to market. At least four companies claim to be commercializing LENR devices.
- Industrial Heat is reportedly testing plants and preparing for rollout.
- Perhaps you prefer the dark side.
- LENR observations do not match expected products or energies of known nuclear physics.
- Claims of independent tests to date have fallen short of being truly independent and ruling out all possible fraud.
- Much of what people think they know on the subject of LENR is the result of communications from a single eccentric engineer with a questionable history.
- Too good to be true.